|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
DC MLF Snowboard 154
The DC MLF snowboard is the board of choice for team riders including Lonnie Kauk and Ryan Tiene because it delivers in all conditions. Based off a tried and true Traditional Camber, DC has added their Impact Core and Carbon Quadrax Laminate for pop and durability. DC finishes it off with a Sintered Supreme Optic Base with a Structurn Base finish to give it gap-clearing speed.
- Impact Core: Ultra light poplar to create a poppy, powerful core, and then add ash hardwood under the bindings to give it superior impact resistance. The result is a lightweight, responsive and durable wood core.
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- 7200 Sintered Supreme base
- Carbon Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with Dual Carbon fiber bands running from tip to tail for the maximum power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Traditional Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||108||110||112|
|Tip Width (cm)||29||29.2||29.4|
|Tail Width (cm)||29||29.2||29.4|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.8||24.9||25.1|