|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Sidecut:||Progressive, Radius 2 Flat|
|Ability Level:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC MLF Iikka Pro Snowboard
The DC MLF Iikka Snowboard will not only kick butt on your daily cruises down the slopes, but will take you to unimaginable feats out in the backcountry. With a flex level of 7 and traditional camber base, you will be able to dominate deep powder, hold a tight carve, and do some serious launching off some massive backcountry booters. If you haven not heard of the Structurn Base, you will be amazed what a dimpled bottom does to keep your speed on top of the frozen water. The DC MLF Iikka will offer those looking to up their ante the board of their dreams.
- Impact Core: Ultra light poplar to create a poppy, powerful core, and then add ash hardwood under the bindings to give it superior impact resistance. The result is a lightweight, responsive and durable wood core.
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 7200 Sintered Supreme base
- Carbon Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with Dual Carbon fiber bands running from tip to tail for the maximum power and control.
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on.
- Traditional Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||110||112|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.2||29.4|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.2||29.4|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.9||25.1|
MLF Iikka Pro
This is always a thing with snowboard bases. Snowboard companies will vary the bases of the snowboards we receive, thus we cannot make any guarantees to you. Explained here: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/uncategorized/die-cut-bases/ I checked, and the DC MLF Iikka Pro boards that I looked at had the exact mustard yellow of the picture.