|Type:||Freeride, All Mountain|
|Camber:||Hybrid, AmpTek All-Mountain Camber|
|Stance Setback:||2.0 cm|
|Ability Level:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Angus Amptek Snowboard
Take the superb Rossignol Angus Amptek Snowboard to the snowy hills, and slide with confidence thanks to its extraordinary qualities. Freestyle with ease with its durable glass fiber parts that were designed to give you the right amount of pop, with the right amount of flex. The true twin shape allows you to switch stances easily, and do awe-inspiring tricks. The flex rating is ideal to ride the snow knowing that the board is sturdy, and will withstand heavy use. Overall, the Rossignol Angus Amptek is a premium product that will satisfy all your desires, and provide only the best experiences.
- Shape: Direction Twin with AmpTek All-Mountain Camber
- Core: Wood C/K
- Base: Sintered 7500
- Range: Intermediate to PRO
- Flex: 7 out of 10
|Effective Edge (cm)||109.5||113.5||117.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.94||29.3||29.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.94||29.3||29.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.9||25.1||25.3|
- My First Board...so, not much to compare with. But, after extensive research, this board seemed to make sense.
- I'm 5'8 / 160lbs. I had no issue with this board
- Seemed fast, as the other riders (experienced) I was with continued to mention how fast it was.
- The graphic is more green. I couldn't get it to show up in a picture either, it showed as it does on this site.
- Works for me
1 year ago
Unfortunately this Rossi Angus board is from 2012 and cannot be reordered. the remaining sizes are we have left. We definitely have updated versions of this board... take a look: http://www.the-house.com/search.html?keywords=Angus+Amptek Let me know if I can help you in any way.
With a size 11/11.5 boot, it would be best for you to get a wide snowboard to reduce the amount of toe & heel drag you may get.
If you like Rossignol boards, check out all of their wide decks HERE: http://www.the-house.com/snbd-wide-snowboards.html?refine.vendor=Rossignol