|Stance Setback:||2.2 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Morrow Mantra Snowboard 153 - Womens
The Morrow Mantra Snowboard is a very fun snowboard made for people of all skill level. This is the snowboard that you should get after you get a grip on snowboarding and know all the basics. This is a great snowboard to just use and have fun on the slopes. It is made for all-mountain performance and will not disappoint you in any way possible. It is a very strong board and for the price it goes, this is a steal.
- Directional shape for progressive all-mountain performance
- 360 3D Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360 Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, snappy ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Narrower waist for better female fit and performance
- Mirror finish protective coating
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.10|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Good Begginer Board"
This board is a pretty good begginer board. I learned on it and It was a pretty trusty board. I do have some complaints though. As a begginer board I think it should be more forgiving, but it is a cambered board so I have to cut it some slack. It's not the most durable board. It chips easily and the edges lose sharpness quick. The edge hold was also lacking on this board. I often felt myself sliding out on deep carves. Though it's not the best, this board does have some pros. This board feels really stable under you'r feet, wich is really nice for a begginer. Though the edge hold is lagging it still feels as if you could charge a steep with perfection. All in all this board is a good begginer board, but I personally think v-rockered boards are the best begginer boards.