|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Camber:||Hybrid, Elliptical Camber/ Banana Combo Tech & Magne-Traction (C2 BTX)|
|Core:||Columbian Gold core // Power transfer internal sidewalls|
|Base:||Sintered, TNT base|
|Recommended Use:||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Lib Tech Attack Banana EC2BTX Snowboard
This Attack Banana has been trained to obey your every command. Take it though backcountry pow, off cliffs, over booters, down groomers or you can ride the lifts all day with it strapped to your foot, if that''s your thing. The Attack Banana is an all-terrain, freestyle inspired twin, so do what you will with it.
- Elliptical Camber/ Banana Combo Tech & Magne-Traction (C2 BTX): Mervin''s new quiver killing freestyle blend that performs halfway between original Banana Tech and C2. Rocker between your feet blended with elliptical camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and a medium amount of pressure to the tip and tail for end to end stability and pop while maintaining great float and catch-free freestyle.
- Twin all terrain freestyle attack tool
- Freedom and float of Banana
- End-to-end pop/stability of C2
- Basalt / fiberglass combo
- Columbian Gold core
- Power transfer internal sidewalls
- TNT base
- Flex: 6 - 7 (depending on size)
|Effective Edge (cm)||113||116||119||122|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.2||29.5||29.8||30|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.2||29.5||29.8||30|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.3||25.5||25.8|
Attack Banana EC2BTX
I never hit the park but I do like to play around on the mountain. Doing basic tricks off natural features and getting some air in the powder is my thing. I don't want the board to get too squirrely at higher speeds and it definitely needs to float in the powder.
I've been told to go with the 156 before but then I've read a lot about going toward a longer board to float in powder and keep some stability. Even the evo site says I should go with a 159. So now I'm thoroughly confused.
I'm 5' 10-1/2", 160, size 10.5 boot.
Thanks in advance!
That's a really good question. If cruising natural features is your jam and you want to float in pow the 159cm is going to be your jam!
Good board choice by the way, the Lib Tech Attack Banana RIPS!!!
Im going to ride park. Back country. & i like to butter.
I'm 5'11" tall & 170pounds.