|Core:||Poplar/ Pop 6|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Ply Colin Snowboard
People look for different things in a snowboard, but most can agree that the DC Ply Colin Snowboard is a quality find. As any real rider will tell you, it's all about the consistency of a board's performance, and this is where the DC scores big points. With a Lock & Load Camber and a maneuverability score of 7 of 10, you can pull a Ricky Bobby and just go fast while being able to turn at will. The Ply Colin snowboard also has a flexible tip so it can flex with the best of them.
- Flex: 6
- Maneuverability: 7
- Camber: 5
- Lock & Load Camber
- Stratus Core: Poplar, Pop=6, Light feel
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- True Base
- 64.20 Biax
- Structurn Base: the structurn base structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
- Length (cm): 147.25, 150.5, 153.75, 156.5, 159.25
- Contact Length (cm): 109 (147.25), 112 (150.5), 114 (153.75), 116 (156.5), 118 (159.25)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29 (147.25), 29.2 (150.5), 29.4 (153.75), 29.6 (156.5), 29.8 (159.25)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.6 (147.25), 24.8 (150.5), 25 (153.75), 25.2 (156.5), 25.4 (159.25)
- Sidecut (m): 6.3 (147.25), 6.6 (150.5), 6.9 (153.75), 7.2 (156.5), 7.5 (159.25)