|Camber:||Hybrid, Rock Steady Flat Camber|
|Core:||Ultra Thin Jib Profile Core Info: Power Tech Ultra Light Core/ Carbon stringers / 3-Layer interior rubber dampening, Rubber edge dampeners|
|Base:||Sintered, Sintered IS 7500 Base, Sublimated|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Technine LM Pro Flat Snowboard
He can throw down on any kind of obstacle thanks in part to his Technine LM Pro Flat Snowboard. The Rock Steady flat profile is stable enough to handle all his bomb drops, and carbon stringers provide the pop he needs to ollie fences and whatever else is in his waybut it's still soft enough to press and blunt.
- Board Type: Twin
- Riding Type: Park, Jib
- Flex: 3
- Rock Steady Flat Camber: If you want the best of both worlds then this is the camber option for you. Our whole team has embraced flat camber because of the benefits of heavy pressability combined with all the pop of a traditional cambered board. Some say reverse camber should be left to powder riding and kids just learning how to press. Flat camber is for riders ready to take their freestyle and jibbing skills to the next level. Testing has also shown that flat camber is much more stable and really helps riders lock in landings and power through turns.
- Board Features: Custom Jib Edge
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Profile: Ultra Thin Jib Profile
- Core Info: Power Tech Ultra Light Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched Bi-Axial laminate
- Base: Sintered IS 7500 Base, Sublimated
- Core Features: Carbon stringers from contact point to contact Point, 3-Layer interior rubber dampening, Rubber edge dampeners
|Effective Edge (cm)||118.18||120.51||123.04||125.37||123.58|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.76||28.94||29.37||29.54||29.82|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.0||25.1||25.3||25.4||25.6|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.76||28.94||29.37||29.54||29.82|
|Waist Width (cm)||7.5||7.69||7.85||7.98||8.13|
LM Pro Flat
1. How much do you weigh?
2. What size are your feet?
3. What brands do you like?
4. If you were a character in a movie who would you be?