|Stance Setback:||1.9 cm|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Sapient Trust Snowboard
Key Features of the Sapient Trust Snowboard:
- Construction Cap construction
- Base UHMW extruded base - the very best extruded base material available for crisp clear graphics and a low maintenance ride
- Carbon Steel Edges Full wrap Rockwell 48º carbon steel edges
- Rubber Foil Dampeners We use rubber foil along the edges for a smooth ride and a strong bond
- Non woven tip and tail inserts We use a non woven fabric inserts in the tip and tail for increased durability
- Bii Axial Stitched fiberglass 2 separate layers of 0º and 90º bias fiberglass stitched together to foam and strong durable board and to maintain the original ride characteristics longer
- Full wood core Our core feature 1" stringers of poplar which have a great strength to weight ratio. We reinforce this with with bamboo stringers along the inserts for increased strength and durability
- ICP2112 topsheet material A strong durable topsheet material that provides for vibrant graphics
- UV lacquer coating We apply a UV lacquer coating to prevent graphics from fading
- 12 pack of stainless steel inserts we use 2 12 packs 2x2 of stainless steel inserts to provide the maximum number of stance options
- Zero Camber with late kick
|Effective Edge (cm)||115.7||117||117||121||121||123||126|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.6||28.8||28.8||29.4||29.4||29.8||30.1|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.6||28.8||28.8||29.4||29.4||29.8||30.1|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.7||24.7||25||25||25.3||25.5|
5.0 / 5.0
THIS BOARD IS BAD@$$
I really wanted to get a GNU but couldn't afford it at the time so I bought this mainly because of the color, design, twin shape, and flexibility and this board is just AWESOME! It can definitely take a beating, the extruded bases help the board go faster I think (but it sure makes the board look that much better) which surprised me because I got a 153 mm thinking it was too small and I'm 5'11. The board is VERY forgiving if you mess up a landing because of how flexible it is and is a VERY playful board. Stable, soft, looks good, LOVE carving with it! If you want a cheap board to start with this is it!
January 13, 2015
5 months ago
5 months ago
Browse 3 questions and 3 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
In the video he says it's very very dense. What does he mean from that? Also, what are some of the benefits that this board has compared to others?
Best Answer: The Sapient Trust Snowboard has a UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Extruded Base, which means that the base is nonporous and is dense.
Is this board midwide? is it good for terrain park
Best Answer: This board is not but I wear a 10 1/2 boot and I have no issues.
Is this board midwide?
Best Answer: This is the regular width.