|Core:||COLUMBIAN GOLD ECO CORE|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: GNU Metal Guru EC2 Blem Snowboard
Quiver killing all terrain freestyle EC2 Banana Magne-Traction designs, environ- mentally hand made in the USA at an incredible price. Elliptical camber at each end for catch-free jibbing, unreal control everywhere and lively pop. Banana between your feet for hardpack and ice carving and float in pow. Magne-Traction for positive edgehold in all conditions including ice. This board is good times, easy riding performance freestyle and freeride. Get weird!
Key Features of the GNU Metal Guru EC2 Snowboard:
- HANDBUILT IN THE USA: Every Gnu is handmade by Snowboard: The perfect quiver killer. Rides halfway between Banana Tech and C2. Effortlessly floats the pow, kills the jibs and has the pop and tip-to-tail stability to stomp whatever you launch. Banana Rocker between your feet, elliptical camber at the tips and tails. Don''t eat the brown Banana.
- CO-EXTRUDED BASE: A Gnu sublimation system exclusive oddity. Hard, fast and virtually maintenance free. Loves a good wax job but, still slides well when you forget to wax.
- MAGNE-TRACTION: "Turns ice into powder"//Serrated edges give great edge hold all over the mountain especially on hard pack and blue ice!
- COLUMBIAN GOLD ECO CORE: At Gnu we spend a lot of time experimenting in the woods. Our latest favorite arboreal discovery from the fast growing renewable forest is Columbian Gold. Incredibly light, strong, poppy and possibly weirdest most impossible core yet.
- TRUE TWIN GEOMETRIES: Twin (equal length and equal width) tip and tails combined with a centered radial sidecut. Rides equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle. Park, powder, pipe: perfect.
- TRI-AXIAL GLASS: 3 way fiber orientation. Engineered to make the difficult easy.
|Effective Edge (cm)||113||116||119||122|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.2||29.5||29.8||30.0|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.3||25.5||25.8|
|Waist Width (cm)||29.2||29.5||29.8||30.0|
Metal Guru EC2 Blem
Type in 2013 METAL GURU in youtube and its the first video.
I would HIGHLY recommend this board for any still level! But also if you look on youtube, and type in a specific board name, there are many videos from the guys at THEHOUSE.COM that helped me find the board that was right for me. As I am sure you are now finding out, if you didn't already know, the technology and different styles of snowboards has EXPLODED in recent years. I couldn't have done it without the videos from THEHOUSE.COM!
A cosmetic defect would be a visual blemish, like an offset color or an offset graphic. Being that it is only a cosmetic blemish, it does not alter the physical performance of the board. The GNU Metal Guru Snowboard maybe a little cheap, but it'll ride just as awesome.
I'd choose the Metal Guru, but you can't go wrong with either of these decks!