Burton Custom X Snowboard 152
The Burton Custom X, extreme control at intense speeds...Probably the reason why it's Freddi Kalbermatten's choice of snowboard when he hits the slopes. Dragon fly core and vaporskin fiberglass makes it light as a feather, with just the right amount of flex. Riders are also given amazing control from the Burton Custom X's squeezebox construction and frostbite edges extending from binding zones.
- Tram Package
- The Channel
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Dragonfly with Multizone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Vaporskin with Triax Fiberglass, Lightning Bolts Hi-Voltage and Carbon I-Beam
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- SIDEWALLS: Slantwall
- EXTRAS: NEW Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip and Infinite Ride
- Graphic Info: Let the X speak for itself. This board sees a lot of time in front of the lens, so we kept the graphic bold.
- Length (cm): 152
- Effective Edge (cm): 117.25
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.62
- Waist Width (cm): 24.4
- Sidecut (m): 7.58
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.