|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Core:||100% wood Performance Core|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Morrow Radium Snowboard
The Morrow Radium Snowboard aims for nothing but performance on a level that even the entry level and intermediate rider can truly enjoy. Boasting the unique Morr-Rock Rocker to make landing tricks easy whether you're in an all-mountain or freestyle environment, this board is a great learning platform for any rider. The full-length Performance Core also brings a smooth and powerful ride to the mix, complete with a directional shape and stiff tail. Altogether the Radium is a great fit for entry level or intermediate boarders looking to get more out of their board.
- Morr-Rock Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360° Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial Sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish UV Protect coating
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.8||25.0||25.2||25.5|
Morrow snowboards is a sub-company of K2... which is based in Seattle. The-House Board Shop and Outdoor gear is located in snowy St. Paul Minnesota. take a look: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/general-helpdesk/about-the-house/
What do you have budgeted?
How much do you weigh?
What is your boot size?