|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Core:||Full-length Performance Core|
|Base:||Extruded, 1000 Grade|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Morrow Fury Snowboard
The Morrow Fury Snowboard is a well-designed board that is great for doing tricks. The board uses state of the art Morr-Rock Rocker technology that is designed to provide the extra balance and flexibility needed for performing tricks. The board uses a Full-length Performance Core that is one of the most durable board cores on the market. The board comes with radial sidecuts and offers medium flex. The Morrow Fury is a great board for all mountain and freestyle snowboarding.
- Morr-Rock Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for both freestyle and freeride performance
- 360° Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Radial Sidecut for consistent and smooth turns
- Stiffer tail flex providing stability and support for larger riders
- Mirror finish UV Protect coating
|Waist Width (cm)||24.3||24.8||26.4||25.0||25.2||26.6||25.5||26.8||27.0|
3 months ago
I would recommend a wax after couple runs just to keep it slick and fast.
This was my first board and have had it for 3 years and have had no problems....really great board.
You wont be disappointed
Good eye. THe weight range is meant to say 154 - 190 lbs. You fit within the range. The Fury is a rad deck!
This is always a thing with snowboard bases. It is explained well here: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/uncategorized/die-cut-bases/. If you specifically ask the sales people to get your board, you might be able to request a color. the good new is all of the ones I looked at have exactly the same base as the photo! Basically, we cannot guarntee any.