|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Ability Level:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Forum Deck Snowboard
What the heck, how’d you get that deck? Easily, we’re The House. This exclusive Forum Deck Snowboard is park and podium ready. The Double Dog feature places camber sections under each foot to invigorate your pop, power and edge control. Forgiveness is biblical and so is the deck’s Flex 4 rating. Swingers Club tech reduces tip and tail weight so you can spin like a bottle and float like a cloud across the sky. Its True Twin symmetrical design lets you ride switch or reg.
Gnar is not only part of gnarly, it’s the decks high-end Aspen core. Need a little boost? Booter Boosters place carbon strands under your feet to tip and tail so you're not so ollie challenged. Biax Laminate gives the deck a smoooooth feel, excellent combination with its Freebase. Fast, fun and park perfect. Reach new heights with Forum
- Forum The Deck 154 snowboard.
- Twin shape and flex.
- Double Dog hybrid camber is reverse between the feet and camber under foot.
- Forum park snowboard for the 2013 season.
- Gnar Core vertical wood lay up with grain tech at bindings for response.
- Booter Boosters are carbon strips in the nose/tail for pop and control in landings/take offs.
- Swinger's Club shaves weight off the tip and tail for less swing weight.
- Free Base extruded for strength and maintenance.
- Color swapping die cut base may vary from photo.
- Available to US customers only.
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.0||119.0||122.0|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.2||25.3|
|Stance Width (in)||22||23||23|
|Rider Width (lbs)||110-170||130-190||150-210|
Andrew is probably correct. Your Forum Deck will come waxed, and you could get a couple of days out riding in a pinch. It will be advisable to get it waxed in the near future though.
You fit within the weight range of most boards that are 141cm - 146cm in length.
This is correct. This Forum Deck is in fact a 2014.