|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
5150 Vice Snowboard 151
The 5150 Vice snowboard is like man's best friend, it's there when you need it most. This directional shaped all mountain floater well help you enjoy the whole mountain, from peak to park. Designed for beginner to intermediate level riders, the 5150 Vice snowboard will float effortlessly in powder and press with the best with the RadRock profile shape. With a hand selected Tru-Flex Aspen wood core that's wrapped in biaxial fiberglass the 5150 Vice snowboard offers riders a soft flex and consistently smooth turns. When busting Methods everyone will know you're riding the best because of the super fast high contrast die-cut extruded base.
- RadRock Rocker for easy turning, catch-free performance
- Directional shape and flex for all-mountain performance
- Full tip-to-tail Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- 3D Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360degrees Edge Protection - the strongest and lightest edge available
- Tru-Flex Core for a smooth and responsive ride
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Deep Gloss Capkote UV Protection Finish
|Effective Edge (cm)|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.8|
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Decent Board For Beginners"
This board is a decent board for beginner riders. This board does well on powder and can accelerate to higher speeds. On the other hand this board is extremely stiff and heavy so it is terrible for any freestyle or park. When i first started getting into rails i dinged the bottom of the board almost every time i hit a rail and it left a black mark or a scratch. This board is good for that beginner rider who doesn't want to break the piggy bank and who just wants to get down the hill.
"Good beginner level board"
The 5150 board is a very good beginner board when you are learning how to snowboard. It has a very stiff feel to it. I did not have any problems with it breaking down so it will stand the test of time. Definitely do not take this board in icy conditions. It has a difficult time when the snow is not good.
"It was okay"
board wasnt that great i mean it would have been better for maybe someone just starting and was not great in the park or on ice