|Core:||DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core - Beech Inserts|
|Ability Level:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard
As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, Scott Stevens has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. Often imitated but never duplicated, his riding and personal style speak for themselves. With that said, we are proud to present the CAPiTA! Scott Stevens Pro. This twin-tip Freestyle FK park destroyer is exactly what Scott uses to get wild. Featuring carbon load bars for tone of pop and a new full-perimeter cork/ rubber dampening system for increased durability, this board was made to job, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap, and pop off anything.
- DS Select RFC Sustainable Dual Core - Beech Inserts
- Full Perimeter 1.5mm Dampening System (Cork/ Rubber combo)
- Custom Weave Fiberglass Configuration
- 4 x 30 mm Carbon Fiber Load Bars
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base
- Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Full ABS Sidewalls with Silkscreened Graphics
- 4 x 2 inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay
|Effective Edge (cm)||116.64||118.28||119.9|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.50||29.70||29.90|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.50||29.70||29.90|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.2||25.4||25.5|
Scott Stevens Pro
The Outsiders will be much more stable at high speeds for huge jumps, and tons of pop because of the additional carbon fiber beams.
Right now it looks like this board is no longer available for reorder. Make sure to check out the new Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboards when they arrive in the Fall of 2015!