|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Camber:||Hybrid, Rocka Camber|
|Core:||Popular wood core|
|Recommended Use:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Head Fusion Rocka Snowboard
Everyone wants to be at their best when hitting the slopes and the Head Fusion Rocka Snowboard has all the ingredients to make that happen. Key features of this board include Biaxial Cruiser Jacket Fiberglass (used to make a smooth ride), an extruded base for solid performance and a Rocka Camber that becomes crucial when it comes to avoiding catching edges. In total, this Head Fusion Rocka product is a wise option for riders who are out on the slopes often and need dependable equipment to keep up with their fast-paced lifestyle.
- Biaxial Cruiser Jacket Fiberglass: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Edge DE-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45a degree (twin tip similar to tip)
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-atering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Freestyle Twin: No matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Rocka Camber: The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This new design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Select Core: Popular wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Slick Grind10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
|Effective Edge (cm)||105||108||111||114|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||24||24.7||25||25.3|