|Core:||Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Burton Fishcuit Snowboard
Big things come in small packages and the Burton Fishcuit Snowboard is proof of this age-old adage. This deceptively compact package features a plethora of tech designed to give avid powder hounds the best value for their day off, including Burton's pow-specific S-Rocker, Nug Raduction shaping, and the carbon-packed pop of the Carbon I-Beam along the center line.
- Feel: 5
- Gondola Package
- The Channel
- Nug Raduction
- Bend: S-Rocker
- Shape: Directional [30-35MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Sidewalls: Slimrail
- Extras: Swallow Tail, Ellip Nose Kick, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Raduction Level: 4 to 8 [Downsize 4 to 8cm for Fishcuit 150cm]
|Effective Edge (cm)||114.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||31.47|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.97|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.7|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.