|Camber:||Rocker, The System|
|Mounting Pattern:||2x4, 14-Pack Inserts|
|Core:||100% Poplar Wood Core|
|Sidecut:||8.9 / 8 / 8.9|
|Recommended Use:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||3 Year|
Description: Arbor Draft Snowboard
Intermediate to Advanced: From city parks to terrain parks, this jib-specific rocker is your go-to board when it comes to buttering that muffin, gapping the donkey, or back lipping the coping. Translation: The Draft is a jibbing machine.
- Power Ply Top - structural, performance enhancing real wood
- Ply made with standard hand dyed ash
- 2x4 14-Packet Inserts – Creates maximum stance adjustability
- Biax Glassing – A lay-up that supports softer flex performance
- 100% poplar wood core for durability and return
- 360-Degree Full Wrap Sidewalls – durability and impact resistance
- Extruded Base – a lighter, more user-friendly material
|Effective Edge (cm)||107.3||111.5||115.5||118.5||121.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||27.31||27.85||28.28||28.49||29.25|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.01||27.75||27.88||28.09||28.75|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.2||23.6||23.8||23.9||24.5|
Be careful here. Arbor lists this board a Soft Flex, the reality will depend a little on your weight and the length board you get. Like a 3.5 flex out of 10 will be accurate.
I love Arbor's boards, but yea.. too narrow. Generally I suggest that riders with size 11+ boots ride boards that have a waist width of 25.8cm or wider UNLESS the boots have Shrinkage Reduction Technology. Take a look: http://www.the-house.com/snbd-wide-snowboards.html
Unfortunately all sizes of the Arbor Draft Snowboard 2015 have been sold out.
Best of both worlds!
1. If i put an order in now for the 153 would it arrive at his address in Chicago by the 8th?
2. The airline will only let it on the plane if it is in a snowboard bag not a box, so is there any chance you could include one of those cheap plastic zip cases or something similar?
U.S. Shipping: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1 (800) 409-7669