|Type:||All Mountain, Freestyle|
|Base:||Extruded, HI-DEF FH BASE|
|Ability Level:||Entry Level, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Nitro Ripper Snowboard
The 2013 Nitro Ripper Snowboard is simply perfect. Strong enough to be ridden by pros yet ultra light and extremely durable. The 2012 Nitro Ripper Snowboard has a soft flex and zero camber making it forgiving and easy for rider to press, maneuver and control which will lead to faster progression and a better time in the pow.
- SHAPE: TWIN
- YOUTH FLEX: SOFTRIDE
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- SOFTRIDE FLEX: adapted construction providing a soft-flexing board even on the shortest sizes.
|Effective Edge (cm)||99.5||103.5||107.5||107||114|
|Tip Width (cm)||26.1||27.1||28.1||28.5||28.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.1||27.1||28.1||28.5||28.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||22.4||23.2||23.9||24.2||24.4|
A size 9 boot will be close on the 149cm length board. The rest will be too narrow. Take a look at the Nug if you want a shorter board you can ride with a normal boot: http://www.the-house.com/9842btnugb15zz-burton-snowboards.html