|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Tone Snowboard
The DC Tone Snowboard is a versatile board that is lightweight, sleek, and durable. As for as cores go you would be hardpressed to find one more powerful than the Stratus Core used in the DC Tone board. The Stratus core offers exceptional impact reduction for a smooth ride even over difficult terrain. The board is made in the popular twin style shape and features a medium stiff flex. If you want a board that is perfect for all mountain, freestyle, and powder snowboarding you would have trouble finding one better than the DC Tone.
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)||114||112||114||116|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.9||29.1||29.3||29.4|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.9||29.1||29.3||29.4|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.1||25.2||25.3||25.4|