|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: DC Focus Snowboard
If you've been hunting for an affordable, top-notch freestyle board that doesn't require you to take out a mortgage to own, you've found it in the DC Focus Snowboard. It's designed to let you be in charge, as shown by its anti-camber rocker profile, which happily allows you to pull off presses and butters with ease, and allows a catchless ride you'll love. The Focus's radius 2 flat nose and tail offer a noticeable rise as well, to give you greater float in heavier snow.
- Astro Core: The wood reinforced space age composite Astro Core creates a bombproof board that is designed to deliver freestyle performance
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- No Camber
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Flex: 5
|Contact Length (cm)||106||109||111||113|
|Tip Width (cm)||29||29.4||29.6||29.8|
|Tail Width (cm)||29||29.4||29.6||29.8|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.8||25||25.1|