|Core:||Super Fly with Dualzone EGD|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Burton Root Snowboard 148
The Root continues where the Nug left off. Similar in flex, it's medium with a tad softer nose and tail for playfulness. Torsionally it's softer, easier to get response from. The Root has flat top technology, a flat profile between the feet for stability, better balance and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick off with an early rise for catch free. The Flat Top makes it noticeably a bit more stable for handling than the Nug with V-rocker.
- Feel: 4
- Hi-Speed Quad Package
- Nug Raduction
- The Channel
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [5MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly® with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: 10:45™
- Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Raduction Level: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||102.5||105.5||109.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.66||28.87||29.22|
|Tail Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.6|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.6|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.