|Type:||Freestyle, All Mountain|
|Core:||Super Pop Core Matrix|
|Ability Level:||Advanced, Intermediate|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Rome Shank Snowboard - Boys
If you are scared of power and speed then the Rome Shank Snowboard is not for you. The Shank is what the professionals turn to when they are looking to beat their last speed benchmark. There are many reasons why this board is superior to the competition such as its strong Super Pop Core and its soft flex. This board also features an extended transition zone which makes it ideal for those who like to pull off a few tricks. A sintered base means this board will need a little care but not much. The Shank is recommended for advanced to intermediate users.
- NoHang-Ups Rocker: The perfect camber for progression. The flat camber Diamond and 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker team up to create a board that is easy to initiate, easy to rip turns on, and easy to learn that first set of tricks.
- Skatecore Profiling: Skatecore Profiling creates both the ollie feel of a skateboard and the turny feel of a pair of trucks. We do this by thinning the board between the feet and thickening the core under foot.
- ButterOut Transition Zones: By doubling the length of the transition zone from 6cm to 12cm, we elongate the section of edge at the contact point to create a buttery, fun feel from edge to edge. Add the NoHang-Ups camber and your loose-happy shred level has been cranked up a few.
- HotRods Technology: Basalt Single Barrel
- QuickRip Sidecut
- True Twin
- Flex: Very Playful/Playful
- Basalt Impact Plates
- SuperPop Core Matrix
- StraightTriax30 Laminate
- SinterTrue Base
|Effective Edge (cm)||113||117||121|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.5|
A stance setback is the distance of the center between your bindings is from the center line of the snowboard. "Standing a bit more towards the back of the snowboard puts more weight on the tail and keeps the nose out of snow." 0 setback means that the stance is evenly centered on the board.