Description: K2 Mini Turbo Grom Pack Snowboard w/ Boots/Bindings - Kids, Youth
Getting kids up on the hill warm and happy is always the first step to
a life of snowboarding. The Mini Turbo Grompack is the first setup
designed with this in mind. From standout innovations like the
Noodle board Construction to the little details like a loop on the toe
of the boot for the leash to attach, it's all designed to be easy to use and
enhance the day of snow-sliding fun for both kids and parents.
- BASELINE: Catch Free Rocker
- CONSTRUCTION: Hybrilight Noodle
- SHAPE: Twin Dual Progressive
- STANCE: Centered
- CORE: Noodle
- GLASS: Biax / Biax
- BASE: 2000 Extruded
- BASE: 3"
- LINER FIT: Boa
- LACING SYSTEM: Internal J- Bars
- OUTSOLE: Heel & Tongue Pull for easy entry
- FOOTBED: EVA Insole
- CHASSIS: Groms Chassis
- HIGHBACK: Grom Highback
- ANKLE STRAP: Single Strap
- RATCHET: EZ Feed
- Boot Flex: 1
- Length (cm): 90, 100, 110, 120, 130
- Effective Edge (cm): 70.04 (90), 77.66 (100), 85.28 (110), 95.44 (120), 103.06 (130)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm):23.14 (90), 24.23 (100), 25.22 (110), 26.42 (120), 27.31 (130)
- Waist Width (cm): 20.2 (90), 21.0 (100), 21.7 (110), 22.40 (120), 23.0 (130)
- Sidecut (m): 4.0 (90), 4.5 (100), 5.0 (110), 5.5 (120), 6.0(130)
Mini Turbo Grom Pack
If the child is just learning don't oversize like most of us parents like to do to get an extra season out of the board as it is much easier to learn/control if the board is a little smaller.
My kid is 7 now and learned to ride when he was five. He skied from 2 1/2 till five. For him a board that goes from the ground to just under his chin seems to fit best.
Do you have friends or family living in the states?
However the board, boots and bindings are available individually for the same price at:
I know he'll enjoy it.