|Type:||Powder, All Mountain, Alpine Touring|
|Shape:||Conventional, Early Taper|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Dynastar Levitation profile|
|Core Material:||Wood, Titanal Laminate|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Telemarking|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Dynastar Cham 127 Skis
The hard charging, bulldozing Dynastar Cham 127 skis are the sticks that had powder hounds barking in 2014. Performance based Dynastar does not disappoint as the Cham 127 are fat boys with precision. Fall in love with the float of the Long Tip Rocker and the maneuverability and grip of the Levitation Profile. This combination of 5 point sidecut makes the Cham 127 a utility freeride ski with high performance in any snow condition. The Pin Tail drives through the turn and sinks the heel in deep snow. The Wood Titanal core is light and strong as well as torsionally solid. The Dynastar Cham 127 are the hogs with finesse; great back/ sidecountry skis or for big on-resort powder days.
- Levitation profile: The Cham Adventure series features a unique design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. The combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut: Combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Delivers effortless maneuverability and smear turns quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Carves and turns well on groomed snow
- Long rocker tip: Long rocker from tip through forebody.
- Delivers superior flotation through deep snow and crud
- Enhances steering, maneuverability and control
- Classic camber underfoot: Delivers stability, reliable edge-grip and power
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Flat pintail: The narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
- Enhances tip flotation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow delivers power, tracking and stability in all conditions
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Delivers easier speed control
- Sandwich laminate construction: wood cores with titanal and/ or high tech laminates provide the best feel, balance, power and stability
- Full length vertical sidewalls: Deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance
- Sidecut: 149-127-141mm
- Radius: 22m