Description: Liberty Hazmat Skis
The Liberty Hazmat Skis pack a big punch for all of novice to intermediate skiers. Many have hailed it as the most stable and responsive skis they have ever used. The secret lies in the bamboo core, giving it a light yet strong feel to it. The mid-fat waist will give you the ability to tackle any terrain. The base is made with the P-Tex 2000 which allows you to glide easily through the flats. The bottom line is if you are looking to go fast but still maintain a good level of control the highly dynamic Liberty Hazmat skis are for you!
- HRC 40 Edges - Slightly Lower hardness rating with a wider profile and larger anchors to dissipate heat and increase impact resistance
- Cab 4- Cab Forward Stance
- 78 Degree Sidewall
- FRP - Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Bamboo - Laminated bamboo gives tremendous rebound and energy while being environmentally friendly
- UHMW Sidewalls - Rugged and repairable sidewall material with a layer of rubber above and below for smooth riding and durability. UHMW is tougher than ABS and can be repaired if you manage to gouge a hole in it
- P-Tex 2000 - Fast and durable sintered base from the industry leader
- ISO - New co-extruded polyamide material is the best sublimated topsheet available
- Liberty Core - Laminated Bamboo and Poplar core.We laminate 3 bamboo stringers within the poplar core to create a tough and light core that has incredible energy return and snow feel.This core will flex enough to ollie or butter with ease, yet has enough backbone to stomp landings or ride at high speed.