|Type:||All Mountain, Powder|
Description: Liberty Double Helix Skis
The Liberty Double Helix Skis 190 was just newly released. These skis sport a very design on both ends and will make you look awesome while you are on the slopes. These are powerful skis for those who enjoy backcountry skiing. They will make sure you get down the slopes in one piece. Being lightweight, you will have a great time while you''re cruising down the mountain. These skis are for those who already love skiing and want to have a greater experience.
- 78 DEGREE SIDEWALLS: Creates increased edge grip with the UHMW damping from our 78 degree sidewalls. Sidewall construction is tough and affords the best combination of edge-grip and turning ease we have found.
- BAMBOO: Laminated bamboo gives tremendous rebound and energy while being environmentally friendly.
- CAB4: Our name for a progressive, more centered stance.
- DURATHANE: A poly-urethane bumper to smooth out the ride and protect against topsheet chipping.
- FRP: Fiber Reinforced Polymer - We use mats of this dense material under the binding area to increase screw retention and add rigidity.
- HRC44: The new HRC 44 edge has a slightly lower hardness rating with a wider profile and larger anchors to dissipate heat and increase impact resistance
- ISO: New co-extruded polyamide material is the best sublimated topsheet available.
- LIBERTY CORE: Laminated bamboo and poplar core. We laminate bamboo stringers within the poplar core to create a tough and light core that has incredible energy return and snow feel.
- PTEX: Fast and durable sintered base from the industry leaders.
- QUAD: Our custom weave fiberglass creates tremendous torsional stability while allowing easy longitudinal flex to initiate turns and absorb terrain. While more expensive than other bi and tri- directional weaves, it enables us to fine tune the flex characteristics of each ski.
- UHMW: Rugged and repairable sidewall material with a layer of rubber below for smooth riding and durability. UHMW is tougher than ABS and more difficult to work with, but can be repaired if you manage to gouge a hole in it.
- Sidecut: 150-121-140
- Radius: 24.0m