|Type:||Powder, All Mountain|
|Shape:||Twin Tip, Tapered Profile|
|Rocker Type:||Rocker, CATCH FREE ROCKER|
|Construction:||Hybrid, Torsion Box construction|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Indy Skis - Kids, Youth
Get your kid hooked on skiing with the K2 Indy Skis. Featuring a catch-free rocker design that is perfect for the young rider who is starting to master their first turns, the K2 Indy Skis are the ideal setup to enhance skill progression in no time. With unique noodle technology for a forgiving ride and an 80% on piste rating, why haven't you pulled the trigger on a set of K2 Indy Skis that will add another rider to the family?
- Performance: Groomed: 80%/ Ungroomed: 20%
- Sizes: 76, 88, 100, 112, 124, 136, 146
- Radius: 8m @ 112/ Directional Taper
- Construction: Cap, Torsion Box/ PU, Composite
- Recommended Binding Options (not included): Noodle Fastrak2 System 4.5 and 7.0
- Features: Grom Approved Noodle Technology
- Sidecut: 95-70-91
- Catch-Free Rocker technology
- GROM APPROVED NOODLE TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD CORES: Fir, Aspen, Paulownia
- DIRECTIONAL TAPER: Moderately wider tip than tail maximizes the skis performance in the forward direction.
- TORSION BOX TECHNOLOGY
- CAP CONSTRUCTION
I love my skis. I bought them last spring for a ski trip to Steamboat Colorado and they worked out just fine. I'm about 5'2 and about that weight give or take a few pounds. I bought the 146cm skis and put new Fore Front bindings on. The price was right, some of the best money I've spent. Love the House. If you have any other questions, give me a shout.