|Type:||Powder, Carving, All Mountain|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Long rockered tip with camber under foot and a flat tail|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Dynastar Cham 107 Skis
Dynastar 107 is an award winning and highly anticipated expert level all mountain/ backcountry ski. Made in the heart of Chamonix, these bad boys reflect the big lines of France's epic playground. Long Tip Rocker produce effortless float as well as maneuverability and turn initiation. Dynastar's Levitation Profile tech molds a 5 point sidecut into a single line creating surprising stability, control, and grip for a ski with a thick waist. The Pin Tail drops the ski in the powder and gives power through the arc on the groom. The Dynastar 107 is a perfect choice to crush big lines, slay powder, and have the ability to carve/ let 'em run on hardpack.
- Levitation profile: The Cham Adventure series features a unique design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. The combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut: Combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Delivers effortless maneuverability and smear turns quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Carves and turns well on groomed snow
- Long rocker tip: Long rocker from tip through forebody.
- Delivers superior flotation through deep snow and crud
- Enhances steering, maneuverability and control
- Classic camber underfoot: Delivers stability, reliable edge-grip and power
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Flat pintail: The narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
- Enhances tip flotation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow. Delivers power, tracking and stability in all conditions
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Delivers easier speed control
- Sandwich laminate construction: Wood cores with titanal and/ or high tech laminates provide the best feel, balance, power and stability
- Full length vertical sidewalls: deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance
- Radius: 22m
- Sidecut: 130 (137 -107-122) 98mm