|Type:||Powder, All Mountain|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Levitation profile|
|Construction:||Sandwich, sandwich laminate, vertical sidewalls|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Dynastar Cham 97 Skis
The Dynastar Cham 97 is the most versatile ski among 2014's Cham Series. The Levitation Profile is a 5 point sidecut which gives the ski the utmost utility in any snow condition. Long Tip Rocker give the Cham 97 float in powder, maneuverability, control, and an easy turn initiation. The traditional camber underfoot paired with the Pin Tail provide reliable stability, grip, power, and drive. The Wood Titanal core is a combination of lightweight wood and two titanal layers which will reduce torsional effects, chatter, and deadening. The Dynastar Cham 97 is playful and lively. A great pick for a high level intermediate to advance level all mountain skier.
- Levitation profile: The Cham Adventure series features a unique design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. The combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut: Combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Delivers effortless maneuverability and smear turns quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow.
- Prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Carves and turns well on groomed snow
- Long rocker tip: long rocker from tip through forebody.
- Delivers superior flotation through deep snow and crud
- Enhances steering, maneuverability and control
- Classic camber underfoot: delivers stability, reliable edge-grip and power
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Flat pintail: the narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
- Enhances tip flotation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow
- Delivers power, tracking and stability in all conditions
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Delivers easier speed control
- Sandwich laminate construction: wood cores with titanal and/ or high tech laminates provide the best feel, balance, power and stability
- Full length vertical sidewalls: deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance
- RADIUS: 16m
- SIDECUT: 118 (133-97-113) 94mm
whats recomended- wayne- ?
I love the Cham 97, great skis. If you'd like to stay with your intructors recommendation the Look Pivot is a stellar binding:
I really like the Marker Jester as well:
Happy Shredding! Skin it to Win it!!!