Description: Dynastar Cham 87 Skis
The Dynastar Cham 87 is the littlest brother in 2014’s award winning and highly anticipated Cham Series. With the narrowest waist among the series, the Cham 87 is the most forgiving and best fit for an intermediate level skier. Featuring Long Tip Rocker and Levitation profile, the skis have the versatility to float in powder and grip the edge on the hard pack. The Wood Fibre Core is a sandwiched wood and fiberglass core that is light, strong, and forgiving. The 5 point sidecut allows the Cham 87 to go anywhere, explore any terrain, in any snow type of snow condition.
- Levitation profile: the new cham adventure series features a unique new design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. the combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-
- Mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut: combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Delivers effortless maneuverability and smear turns
- Quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow
- Prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Carves and turns well on groomed snow
- Long rocker tip: long rocker from tip through forebody.
- Delivers superior floatation through deep snow and crud
- Enhances steering, maneuverability and control
- Classic camber underfoot: delivers stability, reliable edge-grip and power
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Flat pintail: the narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
- Enhances tip floatation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow
- Delivers power, tracking and stability in all conditions
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Delivers easier speed control
- Sandwich laminate construction: wood cores with titanal and/or high tech laminates provide the best feel, balance, power and stability
- Full length vertical sidewalls: deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance
- RADIUS: 16 m
- SIDECUT: 109(127-87-103) 90 mm
Thanks Dec 1, 2013
I really appreciate your time and effort to advise
I will try and demo both Dec 3, 2013
Another ski I heard really goo things about is the Rossi Experience 88 but it seems a bit wider and may require me to adjust more.
I am almost 70 and 5/6 and the Solomons were 195 and really at this point with not skiing much took too much effort . do you think the Cham or even the Rossi would be a lot easier and more fun? Dec 2, 2013