Description: Rossignol Scimitar Skis
The Rossignol Scimitar Skis are one of the most versatile skis out there. Whether you're trying to spend the day in the park or hike through the backcountry for fresh pow these will handle it with ease. An extended sidecut on the Scimitar allows the skis to still hold a solid edge on hardpack. Featuring a jib tip to allow you to hug the pipe or ride switch makes the ride on these things very fun and maneuverable. Also on these skis is Rossignol's WRS (Weight Reduction System) to help park riders get the most out of their spins and flips.
- Spin Turn Rocker: (Sickle & ScimaTar) 100% full rocker shaped like a banana with no camber underfoot. Makes ski playful, easy to spin, and adds pop, energy, and float in deep powder
- Jib Tip: rounder tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30 degree sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30degrees inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Minicap
- Core: Wood/Microcell
- Laminates: Wrs
- Sidecut: 128/98/121
- Radius: 21.3M @ 185
- Size: 171, 178, 185
- Recommended Binding: Axial; 120 Xl
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I have been skiing for 8 years now, and these are the most versatile, and playful skis I have ever owned. they do great in the park,and powder.