Item # 8971hdco10514zz-head-skis

Head Collective 105 Skis

Head Collective 105 Skis
Our Price
Sugg. Retail: $700.00
40% OFF
You Save $280.05 Instantly

In Stock

Ships Within 24 Hours
Sellout Risk: Extremely High



Description: Head Collective 105 Skis

In the backcountry trust is your most important asset. You have to trust your friends, your skills and your equipment. This ski is a true team player. Step out there and you'll realize that you are not alone out there. The Collective 105 comes with Allride Rocker and TTS.

  • Key Features of the Head Collective 105 Skis:
  • Sandwich cap construction
  • Diecut UHM C base structured
  • Tuffwalls
  • ISS-Independent Suspension System
  • TTS
  • Allride Rocker
  • 146 / 105 / 128 @ length 181
  • Radius: 17,5 @ length 181

Collective 105

There are no reviews for this item. Write a Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star

Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
Hide answersShow all answers | Sort by
Rocker Type: Hybrid, what is it ? is this a left ski and right ski, only ?
ROBERT C on Mar 16, 2015
Best Answer: This Head Collective 105 Skis is sold "flat" or skis only- no bindings included. Allride is a rocker/ camber hybrid- glides up and over the mid afternoon snow bumps, yet will drive hard when you need the stability and response.
Reply · Report · bill bStaff on Mar 16, 2015
· Add Answer · I Have This Question Too (0)
are your skis PAR A BOL IC WHAT IS Allride Rocker and TTS. ? YES
ROBERT C on Mar 5, 2015
Best Answer: Parabolic is just a termed that was used by a competitor years ago to describe the new"Shape" as opposed to older straight ski models. Modern skis would all be considered that with the newer sidecuts.

All ride rocker refers to Head skis that have either ERA 3.0 or ERA 3.0 S technology. These skis have an early rise tip to make turning easier. 3.0 has a 20% early rise in the tip with the other 80% of the ski having regular camber technology. 3.0 S has a 10% early rise in the tip and 90% regular/traditional camber.

TTS is unique to Head's flight series of skis (which is the one that is pictured with your question). The Skis have rocker in both the tip and tail. TTS means Tip & Tail
Stabilizer System. There are inserts in both the tip and tail to reduce vibration, increase torsional strength and reduce swing weight. The skis work well in all conditions but are most at home in deep snow.
Reply · Report · B WWorks at Head on Mar 5, 2015
· Add Answer · I Have This Question Too (0)
Join our email list - Get great deals!

Discover 60,000 ways to explore the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Whether you play in it, explore in it or relax in it, we always have the best gear on-hand and in-season.

Weekly Deals to fuel a lifetime of adventure. Save up to 70% on products for every season and passion! Save big. Explore more.

Maybe outsold but never undersold. We offer the best price match guarantee on every product. We match prices so you don't have to.

A simple way to share the love. The House gift card personalizes your gift beyond the plastic. Give the gift that never needs a receipt.