|Type:||Park & Pipe, All Mountain|
|Rocker Type:||Rocker, All-Terrain Rocker|
|Construction:||Sandwich, : ABSorbTwinTech Sidewall|
|Core Material:||Wood, Braided Fir/Aspen Core|
|Base:||Extruded, Swap Base|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: K2 Recoil Skis
"Hey man, lets go take some face shots." "Yeah, ok."
"Hey man, I''m down to hit up the park now." "Sure, yeah."
What do Person 1 and Person 2 have in common? Correct! They both own K2 Recoil skis. This ski was designed as a 50% all mountain and 50% park ski that''ll rip anywhere at anytime. With a twin tip design for park skiing and an all terrain rocker profile that''ll keep you lifted, this ski has it all. The Recoil is also 90mm underfoot which allows for stability across the board without affording too much sluggishness on the park. A normal fat ski couldn''t claim such versatility but you don''t need to take advice from Person 1 and 2, the K2 Recoil speaks for itself.
- Built with All-Terrain Rocker
- Tip/Tail Hardware
- SchizoFrantic Inserts
- Swap Base
- PERFORMANCE: All-Mountain: 50%, Park: 50%
- CONSTRUCTION: ABSorbTwinTech Sidewall, Triaxial Braided Fir/Aspen Core
- RADIUS: 20m @ 179/ Bi-Directional Taper
- RECOMMENDED BINDING OPTIONS: Griffon SchizoFrantic, Squire SchizoFrantic(not included)
- TIP/WAIST/TAIL WIDTH: 121/90/115