Description: K2 Hell Bent Skis w/ Marker Griffon 12.0 Shizofrantic Bindings
Your all out style perfectly matches the K2 Hell Bent Skis with Marker Griffon 12.0 Shizofrantic Bindings! You need a set of skis that can easily keep up with you when charging hard down the mountain, and these K2 Skis are the ideal match for you. The Hell Bent model features a powder rocker that is highly versatile and makes for easier turn initiation when riding through nasty terrain. This ski also comes with a directional taper that is slightly wider at the tip then the tail, and shizofrantic inserts that make mounting a breeze. Start your season off right with this K2 ski setup!
Key Features of K2 Hell Bent Skis w/ Marker Griffon 12.0 Shizofrantic Bindings:
- POWDER ROCKER: ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility.
- SCHIZOFRANTIC INSERTS: The K2 inserts allow for super fast mounting of the new K2/ Marker Griffon and Squire SchizoFrantic binding system without the need for drilling.
- DIRECTIONAL TAPER: Moderately wider tip than tail maximizes the skis performance in the forward direction.
- POWDER-SPECIFIC TIP DESIGN: The widest point of a powder tip is 7cm back from the standard contact point.
- TWIN TIP SPECIFIC SKI SHAPES: Our twin tips are designed to ski in both directions.
- TWIN TECH SIDEWALLS: The Twin Tech construction rolls the top material into the sidewall reducing the angle that is prone to abuse.
- PLATES AND RIVETS: K2 tip and tail rivets allow the addition of a pre-cut climbing skin onto the ski for all your backcountry access needs.
- 3.5 MM EDGES: Factory Team skis use thick, durable steel edges.
- ABSORB - ABS/ URETHANE HYBRID SIDEWALLS: This horizontal sidewall construction sandwiches a urethane layer in between ABS for shock ABSorption.
- TIP AND TAIL HOLES: Holes in the tip and tail are not only the attachments points for K2 skins, but they also fit the functional needs of a backcountry skier including the ability to build a rescue sled or construct various ski anchors. The holes are equipped with removable plugs.
- TRIAXIAL BRAIDING: Triaxial braiding consists of braiding fiberglass around a wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control.
- Sidecut: 160/ 132/ 151