|Type:||Powder, All Mountain, Alpine Touring|
|Shape:||Twin Tip, Directional Twin, Early Taper|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Early Rise|
|Core Material:||Wood, Carbon reinforced|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year, 2 Year with Rossignol Bindings|
Description: Rossignol S7 Skis
The Rossignol S7 Skis are the standard by which all other freeride skis are measured. The S7 brings the surfy, playful feel of powder skiing to the masses with its revolutionary blend of float and versatility. Powder turn rocker delivers instinctive maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun than ever before. Centered sidecut provides versatility and edging power that belies the 115mm waist width. Push the boundaries and leave your mark with the Rossignol S7.
- Powder Turn Rocker
- 50% Low Camber Underfoot with 50% High Rocker at the Tip and Tail
- Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High Rocker Tip delivers more flotation and effortless powder skiing
- High Rocker Rail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep Radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum flotation
- Tip Profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich Laminate: Wood Cores with metal and/ or high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional Sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power
- Sidecut: 136/ 105/ 114 (136), 140/ 110/ 118 (178), 145/ 115/ 123 (188)
- Radius: 17.5 (168), 14.8 (178), 17.5 (188)
6 months ago
The Axial 3 binding from Rossignol will fit your needs. Check them out here:
Both are great skis. Both can be ridden by an advanced female skier. However, if you are a male I would not recommend the Savory as it was specifically designed for the female athlete.
Have fun out there.