|Type:||Powder, All Mountain|
|Shape:||Twin Tip, Directional Twin|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Powder Turn Rocker, Early Rise|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year, 2 year with Rossignol Bindings|
Description: Rossignol S3 Skis
Leave your mark on the mountain and lay tracks in new pla rossignol completely revolutionized powder skiing with its "g changing" freeride skis. The s-series brings the surfy playfulne of powder skiing to the masses with its world-renowned blend of float and versatility. Powder turn rocker delivers fatigue- free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered sidecut provides versatility and edging power not found in other wide-waisted, rockered skis. Rossignol's freeride series simply "ups" your game whether slashing big-mountain windlips, poaching backcountry pow, exploring sidecountry stashes, or surfing through secret glades. Push the boundaries and leave your mark...
- Sandwich Core: Wood / Fiberglass
- Sidecut : 128-98-118
- Radius : 23.0 m (186)
- Powder Turn Rocker: for elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder.
- 50% Low Camber Underfoot with 50% High Rocker at the Tip and Tail
- Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High Rocker Tip delivers more floatation and effortless powder skiing
- High Rocker Tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep Radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum floatation
- Tip Profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich Laminate: Wood Cores with metal and/or high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional Sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power
The Rossignol S3 is an awesome ski. Unfortunately, we don't have the length you'd need. At 6'1", atheltic, 230lbs, and I'm guessing high intermediate to advanced level skier you want to be in the 180's cm length.
Check out these options:
Let me know if I can help any further.
The Rossignol S3 are a great pair of skis. I love Marker, Look, and Salomon Bindings. Here are links (be sure to pick out a binding with the proper DIN Range you are looking for as well as the proper brake width. I recommend a DIN Range of 3-12 and a brake width between 100-110mm):
Here is a link to all our ski bags:
And as for how fast we can get it to Park City...that's up to you and your choice in shipping:
Hope this helps. Have fun out there and LET IT SNOW!
Check out all our bindings here: