|Type:||Park & Pipe|
|Core Material:||Wood, Hyper-Block|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: 4FRNT Switchblade Skis
By using only illustrator on my laptop, I created a family of arcs, each pointing back to an excel spreadsheet that rationed percentages based on length, midsole location and width. A cambered park ski I knew well. One by one a family of shapes came to life all drawn to the scale of a legal size sheet of paper. It was our first semi-cap profiled shape and later proved to be our chosen path for all future sidewall construction skis. The team loved it.
- Park series
- Art: Abe Kislevitz
- Hyper-block core
- Sintered base
- Full-wrap edge
- Groomers - 10
- Powder - 4
- Park -12
- Halfpipe - 12
- All Mountain -8
- Traditional Contact: The two contact points of the ski are at the tips and tails
- Twin Tip: The tail of the ski is also upturned to allow for switch skiing and landings
- Asymmetrical: A directional shape gives the ski a more consistent feel
- Classic Camber: A traditional ski shape that gives the ski maximum performance in groomed conditions
- Semi: Semi-cap partially wraps the topsheet around the sidewall for additional durability
- Park/Pipe: Spin, flip and slide your way to glory with our skis designed for the park and pipe
I love 4FRNT. Great philosophy on skiing and incredible craftsmanship on product. The 4FRNT Switchblade is an exceptional ski. It is specifically designed for park and pipe but that's not to say that you wouldn't enjoy them all over the mountain. I also really love the Devastator. It is much bigger than the Switchblade but it is a wonderful all mountain ski.
I hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist any further. Have a stellar winter!