Description: Surface No Time Skullcandy Skis
These Surface No Time Skullcandy Skis are made from maple poplar solid wood core, giving you less vibration at high speeds, and less flex, typically preferred by heavier and more experienced skiers. The extra thick edge material means less damage, but less slicing ability, making these skis perfectly suiting for comfortable "s" shaped sweeping curves going down hill. The ABS Sidewall construction makes these skis a little heavier, and cut sharper on turns. You'll also notice with the ABS construction that you are a little more susceptible to damage, however ABS minimizes vibration, and allows you to pop a little better out of a turn.
- Park / Pipe
- Tip to tail maple poplar wood core.
- Full wrap edge protection
- Extra Thick Edge Material
- ABS Sidewall Construction
- Boot center mounting points
- Extruded Base
- Binding Reinforcement
- Catch Free Early Rise / Hybrid Profile Design
- Carbon Stringers Tip and Tail
- Dimensions (cm): 108/76/99 (162), 108/76/100 (172), 112/82/105 (182)
No Time Skullcandy