Surface No Time Skis
Guys are going to flip for these new Surface No Time Skis. We love the solid wood core, adding stability at high speeds, and dialing down bad vibrations. The Abs Sidewall construction allow the handler to slice and corner rapidly and sharp, and also aid in the minimization of vibration. One downside to ABS is that you will find they tend to become damaged faster then your typical CAP, but designers compensated for that by adding reinforced edge protection meaning less wear and tear on your edges, giving you nice clean, crisp turns for years to come. The boot center mounting points takes the guess work out of mounting your brackets, and the binding reinforcement helps take away the wiggle room often felt with an improperly bound boot set.
- Park / Pipe
- Tip to tail maple poplar wood core.
- Full wrap edge protection
- Extra Thick Edge Material
- ABS Sidewall Construction
- Boot center mounting points
- Extruded Base
- Binding Reinforcement
- Catch Free Early Rise / Hybrid Profile Design
- Carbon Stringers Tip and Tail
- Dimensions (cm): 108/76/99 (162), 108/76/100 (172), 112/82/105 (182)