|Type:||Powder, Park & Pipe, All Mountain|
|Rocker Type:||Hybrid, Hybrid Sidewall/Cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Scratch Skis
For the past 10 years, the Rossignol Scratch Skis have ruled the freestyle competition scene, winning more X Games gold medals than any other ski. These sticks are quicker, faster and better than ever with their new shape and improved rocker technology. Featuring its new Power Turn Camber technology, turns are made with great edge contact maintaining power and energy throughout. Take your potential to the max on a pair of your own Rossignol Scratch Skis.
- Power Turn Camber: 100% Classic High Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Jib Tip: Rounder Tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini Cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30° inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Minicap
- Core: Wood/ Microcell
- Laminates: Wrs
- Sidecut: 116/ 84/ 109
- Radius: 21.4m @ 181
- Size: 160, 167, 174, 181
- Recommended: Axial; 120 L
The Rossignol Scratch Skis will be delivered to you as is, no holes, no tracks. You can purchase a ski package which will have mounts on the skis or you can purchase bindings to be mounted on the skis. Either way we recommend taking your equipment into your local ski shop to be mounted by a certified professional.
Ski Packages: http://www.the-house.com/ski-packages-view-all.html
Ski Bindings: http://www.the-house.com/ski-bindings-view-all.html
Rossignol is a French Company, and their products are still manufactured there. Vive France!
the Scratch has rocker in the tip and tail which represents 10% of total length, the remaining portion of the ski is full high camber. the Scratch also features jib tip shock absorbing layer in tip and tail. super pipe and park ski. also handles very well in moguls.