Description: Fischer RX Fire Skis w/ FP9 Bindings
Fischer RX Fire FP9 Skis 2012: Unlimited skiing fun on any piste, the Fischer RX Fire FP9 is perfectly tuned for use on the slopes with the smoothest ride possible in a lightweight design. The RX Fire offers top stability, ideal power transfer, and a wood core construction with Titanal shell for extreme response. The RX Fire enables the skier to carve down the hills with extremely tight arcs.
Key Features of the Fischer RX Fire Skis w/ FP9 Bindings:
- Core and Flex Pattern:Fiber Tech containing special glass fibres, network with harmonious bending properties. The ski stands out through excellent turning action.
- Construction:Air Power core with less density - the reduced ski weight means easier handling and less energetic skiing.
- Shape:Directional shape // Flat tail
- Dimensions:14m @ 160cm 114/70/100
- Binding:RS 10 Powerrail Binding // DIN: 3 - 10 // Powerrail specific binding for lower placement on the ski and improved power transfer. // The 180? release reacts in almost all fall directions. // Protects ligaments and tendons - particularly in the knee
- Tip Width (mm):114
- Waist Width (mm):70
- Tail Width (mm):100
- Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material:Wood
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Tail Type:Flat
- Turning Radius:14m @ 160cm
- Warranty:2 years