Description: K2 Revival Skis
The K2 Revival Skis 2011 have been amped up from its classic design. The radius is 179/bi-directional taper that allows swifter turns through tight spots. With a core made of Fir it allows for swifter movement down hill and nice maneuverability between powder and park making it a great all around ski.
- Performance: Powder: 40% Park: 60 %
- Radius: 20M@ 179/Bi-Directional Taper
- Baseline: Jib Rocker -0% Camber/20% Rocker
- Construction: Twin Tech With Vertical Absorb Sidewall
- Core: Fir, Aspen
- Features: Absorb Sidewall Technology