|Type:||Park & Pipe, All Mountain|
|Rocker Type:||Rocker, Spin turn rocker|
|Construction:||Hybrid, Mini cap|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Rossignol Sprayer Skis
The Rossignol Sprayer Skis are great jib and all-mountain skis. These are great for beginners in the park wanting to start learning some tricks. The full spin turn rocker gives the Sprayer a snappy feel to stomp landings. A bit of a soft flex ski, you can still hit the rest of the mountain, but the Sprayers will perform best in the park.
- Sidecut: 110-80-103
- Radius: 22.8 m (178)
- Spin Turn Rocker: for elite through intermediate skiers looking for optimum floatation and progressive, trick-oriented performance
- 100% full rocker (aka "banana rocker") with no camber underfoot
- Full Rocker makes skis more playful, maneuverable and provides more float than any other rocker profile
- Increases maneuverability on groomed snow, in parks and especially in powder
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where the tip and tail rocker start
- As speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip
- At lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Jib tip: rounder tip profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch
- Mini cap sandwich ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30" sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates
- Mini cap strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability
- 30" inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
I got these skis for my 18 year old son and took to a local ski shop and took a recommendation. I would suggest the same for you since the binding should fit the type of skiing and level of skier. Hope this helps.
yes, the Sprayer is a good park and all mountain ski. emphasis on park.