|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
Description: Rossignol Avenger 72 Composite Tpi2 Skis w/ Axium 100 Bindings - Kids, Youth
Avenger delivers the most versatile, high-performance on-trail ski that Rossignol has to offer. With medium waist widths, deep sidecuts, Power Turn on-trail camber and constructions that come directly from our race skis, the Avenger Series became the PSIA''s favorite technical on-trail ski in 10-11. Delivering superior edge grip, precise hard snow carved turns, broad turn shapes and incredible ease-of-use, Avenger won more accolades among magazine ski testers than any other on- trail ski this year. Avenger is a favorite among the skiers and ski shops who prefer performance skiing on hard snow and groomed runs.
- Power Turn Camber: 100% classic high camber underfoot . Delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Oversize Sidecut: Aggressive oversized tip & tail dimensions give strong edging, power and precision. Wider waist dimensions increase stability and ease turn transition. Combination gives accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability
- Sandwich Laminate Construction: Wood cores, vertical sidewalls, Basalt fibers, metal, and high-tech laminates. Classic sidewalls create direct edging pressure while core and laminates provide flex, power, and stability
- Integrated Complex Technology: New aerospace fiber layers replace traditionally used fiberglass layers. Titanium or aramid stringers are woven into Basalt fibers dramatically enhancing the skis performance. Ultimate material for removing vibrations and improving snow contact
- Structure: Rossitop Cap
- Core: Microcell
- Laminates: Fiberglass
- Sidecut: 120/72/100
- Radius: 15M @ 172
- Size: 146, 152, 158, 165, 172
- System: Tpi;/Axium 100
Avenger 72 Composite
I bought them as my "fun" skis. I am 5'10" tall and bought length 146 for super carving on groomed runs, but they also work well as a light powder ski. Great for laying down railroad tracks. My only gripe is that they are bit heavy for a 146 ski.